- Private Taxi Transfers
- Luxury Car Transfer
- Hoian Tours
- Central Vietnam Package Tours
Hoian-Hue-Hoian by private taxi has never been easier. Nowadays, travelers are highly appreciated with this transfer service follow the route Hoian- Hue- Hoian due to its convenient and private feature. Let’s try to spend about 8 hours with Hoian-Hue-Hoian by private taxi once time, it surely persuades you for booking at the second one!
If you are a historic buff, Hoian Private Taxi is delighted to introduce to you an historical land – Hue is located in Central Vietnam which has been recognized as one of the World Heritage by UNESSCO. Hue was the national capital, the political, cultural and religious center of Vietnam under the control of Nguyen Dynasty. We believe in making a plan for Hoian-Hue-Hoian by private taxi would be a worth thing to do.
It is advisable that you should depart in the morning, even in the early morning to enjoy all time with highly satisfied. Our English speaking driver will pick you up at your hotel in Hoian. After checking your luggage, are you ready?
On the route Hoian-Hue-Hoian by private taxi, we offer some awesome stops for you as below:
1. Marble Mountains would be the first tourist attraction. It includes a group of 5 limestone mountains with many beautiful caves and sacred pagodas. Let’s challenge your health with 151 steps to reach the top of the mountain. Besides, using elevator is another option.
2. Hai Van Pass: it is the border between Hue and Danang with 20 km for length. We take a short break here, have an panorama about Danang city from 500m above the sea level. Do not forget to selfie with your partners.
3. Tu Duc tomb is recommended for the first stop in Hue which is one of the most beautiful Royal Tombs. Coming here you can learn more about history as well as architecture of Nguyen Dynasty. Then, enjoy your meal at local restaurant.
4. Imperal Citadel. Have you wonder about place 13 emperors of Nguyen Dynasty worked and lived? Imperal Citadel can answer all your questions through Nine Holy Canon, Ngo Mon Gate, Court Yard, Thai Hoa Palace, The Temple and the Forbidden Purple City.
5. Thien Mu Pagoda – the last point. Located near the romantic river – Perfurme River, Thien Mu Pagoda was over 400 years old. Come to visit and pray some good things for your life.
After leaving Thien Mu Pagoda, Hoian private taxi will transfer you back to Hoian. Make the payment to the driver.
Note: If you would like to drop-off in Hue City, the price is the same.
(Max 3 persons)
|1,980,000 VND||Toyota Vios/
|Max – 2|
(Max 4 persons
|2,310,000 VND||Toyota Fortuner/
|Max – 3|
(Max 8 persons)
|2,620,000 VND||Ford Transit Van/
Toyota Hiace Van
|Max – 6|
Exclusions: Entrance fees, food & beverages, personal expenses, tips for driver.
Inclusions: A/C private car, English speaking driver, mineral water, petrol, road tolls, parking fees.